terry.herzbergmalesd.k12.or.us (Teresa Jones), Director of Special Education
Debbie.Belnapmalesd.k12.or.us (Debbie Belnap), Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
The Student Services/Special Education Department at Malheur Education Service District Region 14 helps school districts support students with unique learning needs from birth to age 21.
Districts are supported through training, workshops, technical assistance and direct specialist involvement from initial point of referral through, if needed, the child’s completion of school or age 21.
Program Evaluation Form (Google Doc)
Referral, diagnosis, consultation and direct treatment therapy services are provided in the areas of:
- Behavior Consultant/Counselor Program
- Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education Program
- Handicapped Learner/Evaluation Team Program
- Hearing Impaired Program
- Occupational and Physical Therapy Program
- Severely Impaired Program
- Special Education Director/Office Support
- Speech-Language Therapy Program
- Visually Impaired Program