2. Must have all (license) endorsements in compliance with ODE and DMV.
3. Pass criminal background check.
1. Will be familiar with all laws and regulations governing school bus transportation.
2. Will maintain discipline on school bus, according to district rules and policy.
3. Will sweep and remove trash from bus daily.
4. Will clean bus interior weekly and exterior as needed.
5. Will fuel bus when at half tank.
6. Will conduct maintenance needs as necessary.
7. Will be available for extra driving when assigned. (Maintenance and Field Trips)
8. Will keep daily records and other as required.
9. Will report stop arm violations to proper authorities.
10. Maintains a daily record of hours worked by using a time sheet.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Head Teacher.
Goal: To provide safe and efficient transportation to the students, allowing the students to take full advantage of all curricular and extra-curricular activities.
This position shall be considered in all respects “employment at will” and the employee is subject to discharge by the District at any time without cause. The “employment period” and other descriptions and terms set forth in this job description shall not create a property right in the employee and such are set forth only to advise the employee of when and what type of services will be required by the District so long as employment continues.