angie.arriolamalesd.k12.or.us (Angie Arriola): Director of Curriculum & Instruction 541-473-4828
Curriculum/Instruction Services Program
Our Curriculum and Instruction Services Program provides staff development, leadership in the development/coordination of School Improvement projects, a liaison between ODE and local districts, grant writing services and staff evaluation for small districts. Through our services, districts have benefited from:
- $1.5 million dollars received through grants for districts.
- Professional development workshops helping teachers to be engaged and meet requirements for Highly Qualified status.
- Malheur Summer Institute-a 3-day institute offering 50 professional development sessions targeting all employees of our component school districts and surrounding areas.
- Workshops required by TSPC for licensure are now provided through ORELA (Oregon Educator Licensure Assessment).
- Curriculum mapping and alignment services for districts and schools.
External Curriculum Links
- iPAD and iPhone Apps for Education (External Link)
- Khan Academy-Collection of educational videos. (External Link)
- Gooru-Educational site linking lesson plans to the CCSS. (External Link)
- Great Educator Sites
- Wiki Teacher (External Link)
- The Glossary of Educational Reform
- 2015-2016 Test Administration Manual (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Accessibility Manual (PDF)
- 2015-2016 District Test Coordinators Assurances Form (PDF)
- 2015-2016 School Test Coordinators Assurances Form (PDF)
- 2015-2016 Test Administrators Assurances Form (PDF)
- DTC Training Modules (External Link)
- Kindergarten Assessment Training Modules (External Link)
- ODE Scoring Guides (External Link)
- ODE Essential Skills Requirements (External Link)
School Improvement Links
- Education Enterprise Steering Committee (EESC) (External Link)
- The Oregon DATA Project (External Link)
Common Core Lesson Plan Template
CCSS K-8 Pocket Guide
Kindergarten Readiness Pamphlet
- Pamphlet (PDF)